Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dj I.D Mix






So this Friday sees the return of Global Virus to Masons,as some of you may know ive retired from promotin and have left GV in the capable hands of Jonny Boy to keep bringin Derry the sound of Bass heavy music... Junes guest is Dj I.D and he has put together a crackin mix for breaks fm along with an interview .. get yer heads into this and get ready for some serious tuneage on Friday night... enjoy :)



Tracklist:

I.D. - Two Blocks Down (CDR)
I.D. - Akusative (Cool & Deadly)
Sully Shanks - Flashback (Urban Graffiti dub)
Baobinga & I.D. - Tongue Riddim (CDR)
I.D. - Mustang (CDR)
The Body Snatchers - We Here ft Yolanda (I.D. remix) (Passenger dub)
Reso & I.D. - Shifty (Smokin' Sessions)
I.D. - Handbagger (Passenger dub)
I.D. - To The Line (Passenger)
I.D. - Tell Ya (CDR)
I.D. - Once Again (Passenger dub)
I.D. - Clipper (CDR)
Afghan Headspin - Bad Selection (Bassrock)
I.D. - Handbagger (Baobinga remix) (Passenger dub)